Instructors: Bill Deav
1 section • 6 lectures • 1h 10m total length
Video: MP4 1280×720 44 KHz | English + Sub
Updated 11/2021 | Size: 800 MB
How To Use Windows 10 For Beginners. Using A PC For The First Time, Desktop Basics, How To Use Email & The Internet
What you’ll learn
Learn How to use Windows 10
Learn How To Use a Keyboard & Mouse
Be Able To Browse The Internet For Basic Information
Build Confidence in Using A Computer For Basic Tasks
Understand The Basics Of Email, And How to Send A Message Using Gmail
This computer course has been designed with the absolute beginner in mind.
The course will take you through the basics of using Windows 10, the most commonly used Operating System in the world in 2021.
No previous computer experience is required.
We will take you by the hand, and guide you through the basics of Windows, including
1. What is the internet?
2. What is a desktop computer, laptop, tablet?
3. Why might I want to use a computer?
4. How to use a mouse and keyboard
5. The Basics of Windows 10
6. How to use the internet for basic tasks. YouTube, News, Travel, Local Information & Services, Shopping Online
7. Browsers & Search Engines. What’s the difference?
8. The Desktop, and how to use it
9. How to Use Email
10. Practising with websites
11. Internet Security Basics – how to perform a virus scan, and the basics of internet safety.
By the end of the course, with practise, the learner should have the confidence to use the internet for simple tasks.
They will understand the basics of using a browser, a search engine, and become familiar with email fundamentals.
This course is designed with the elderly relative in mind, or for those in emerging economies around the world.
Who this course is for
Older people with no computer experience, or people in developing countries who have never used a computer before