Last Update: 10/2021
Duration: 31m | Video: .MP4, 1280×720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Size: 409 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Master The Tips and Speech to Succeed as a Leader. Learn Communication, Management, and Leadership Skills!
What you’ll learn:
1. Voice and Speech coaching for managers and leaders
2. How to Speak with power and style to empower your teams
3. Be elegant: in both your Corporate Speech and presentation
4. As a manager, raise your employees’ energy and dynamism
6. Master the basics of Standard American Accent in a Business or Corporate Setting
7. As a new manager, learn the tools, techniques, wording, and speech to coach and motivate employees
8. As a leader, master the communication and leadership tools to "up your game".
9. While other courses offer just principles, this course will give you an actual rundown of the actual wording and speech to ace your role as a manager.
10. Learn why mastering communication is also about managing and leading.
11. Master real-world English phrases employed by leaders and managers in a business setting.
12. Create Trust in everyday communication at the workplace.
No prerequisite. Basic English language skills, and a desire to manage well.
Have you always wanted to be a better communicator in your workplace and didn’t know where to start? Are you a manager or leader who wants to coach, motivate, inspire, and empower their teams, but don’t know where to start? If you answered yes to these questions, then this course is for you!
Communication is an indispensable skill to succeed as a manager and leader. I learned that from my own experience. I started working as an associate at a successful American company and was promoted to a leadership and management role. And I’m pretty confident that that came about through my recently enhanced communication skills. (As an avid reader, learner and practitioner of all things "personal development and leadership", I had been working on my communication skills on the side).
But a question remains: How do we communicate effectively as a new manager? What are the actual wording and speech? So, in this course I have compared speech or our "voice of communication" to music, and the way we speak in different circumstances to "the way actors perform". Yes, I have also compared our speech and pitch to music and the way we communicate to how actors perform in theaters. We’ll learn the importance of pace and tone and most important of all, intentions (just as keys in a piano denote the music’s intention). By comparing speech to musical and theatrical process, we can learn how to infuse power, clarity, dynamism, and charisma to our sound, pitch, and voice.
In this course you’ll learn how to
1. Develop confidence as a speaker
2. Master the basics of American Accent in a Business or Corporate Setting
3. As a new leader, learn the actual Wording, Tools, Techniques, Wording and Speech to Inspire employees
4. How to say no
5. Be able to use transitions in our sentence
6. Handle difficult conversations in relation to "resistant employees" and tackle "lack of employee engagement".
The Class Project
1) How do you motivate individuals and teams? What are the wording and language that you employ?
2) Why, in your opinion, is it important to use the right intention and tone in speech?
Please come up with tips and suggestions. And write them down. And most importantly, follow-up or implement an action plan.
Who this course is for
1. New supervisors (who are non-native English speakers) who want to learn standard American Accent in a Business or Corporate Setting
2. New Managers and Leaders
3. Students of Leadership and Communication
4. Voice and Speech Coaches
5. Managers and Leaders who are interested in Corporate Coaching
6. Executives who want to build better relationships.
7. Create resolutions and handle workplace conflicts and confrontations better.