Duration: 1h 32m | Video: .MP4, 1280×720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 1.01 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
We´ve lived with a myth about the "poor, starving artist" for quite some time now. There´s a struggle within the art community between the desire to make a living as an artist and keep, even though unconsciously, the myth alive that "true" art is that that doesn´t sell.
Yet, artists who were poor during their lifetimes, such as Van Gogh for example, are selling their art for millions now, too late for them to enjoy the fruits of their fame. But do we all have to be dead to earn from our art?! Definitely not!
With this course, I want to break those limiting beliefs and show you many ways how you can do what you love to do and make a living out of it.
I will cover some unconventional ways for how to sell your art to how to find professions where you can practice your art for a salary.
You will learn not only how and what it takes to enter those professions but also how to break your habits of insecurity and doubt and start living the life you dream of.
– You are going to learn how to directly sell your art, where and how much can you take for a painting.
– Where is the biggest demands for artists and how to train yourself to get into this industry
– But if you can´t get the jobs you want, what to do then…
– How to gain confidence and show the world your talent
– Digital era – a brand new platform for selling your art.
– And much, much more.
This is a never before explored package of useful advice on how to earn as an Artist.