Show Off Your Art – Creating Mockups on the iPad in Procreate
Genre / Category:Drawing & Painting | File Size :787 MB
Most of us use our mobile device to share our art and creative work on our social media sites. Wouldn’t it be great to have the perfect backdrop and lighting to take a picture of your art, right at your fingertips anytime, anywhere?
Well Mockups are for you then,and you can create them right on your ipad, so you can share your art, on the go, without having to bother with finding the right setup and light everytime.
In this class youwill learn you how to create your own unique mockups that you can drop your artwork right into on your iPad and then share with all your social mediapeeps!
You will be able to take these techniques that you learn in class, and create many more mockups of your own, the ideas are only limited by your imagination.
What you will learn:
- Using Snapseed to enhance your photos
- Creating realistic drop shadows
- Finding and creatingyour own backgrounds
- Using blend modes to help get thatrealistic look
- Masking out a background
- Masking individual itemsto seperate them onto their own layers
- Organizing your mockup for mulitple uses
- Adding art work into your mockup