Digital Illustration on the iPad – A Can Of Worms
File Size :707 MB | Genre / Category:Drawing & Painting
Drawing faces can be intimidating for many. You worry about proportion, realism, style…The pressure is on as soon as you start drawing, if not before! It’s like opening a can of worms, but could it be good? Of course! In this class, Esther walks you through tiny fun exercises of drawing simple faces on a bunch of wormies. You will be staring at the cute faces you draw before you know it!
Tokick it up a notch, Esther has also partnered up with her personal favorite professional mockup studioto bring your illustrations to life on a can!
Resources included in this class:
- Handmade iPad Procreate Brush set by Esther
- Reference sheet for facial expressions
- Layered final psd file shown in the class
- Textured background to help you conquer the fear of a blank canvas
- Basic concept of non-destructive methods like clipping masks
- How toadd texture to a flat illustration
- Step by step for drawing simplified face