Digital Illustration: Designing Mandalas on the iPad Pro | File Size :441MB
Genre / Category:Drawing & Painting
Hi there, my name is Justine. I’m incredibly excited to share with you my very first class on my favourite technique: illustrating mandalas. I’m going to take you step-by-step through my personal process of designing mandalas, starting in the Procreate app on the iPad Pro and moving into Adobe Illustrator to turn your work into an editable vector. Below you will find a breakdown of what you’ll gain from this course, as well as links to my resources to help you complete the class project.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to design a mandala from sketch to vector
- Using Procreate for illustration
- My favourite tips and tricks
- Adding colour
Who is this class for?
- Students with any level of experience, from total beginner to mandala expert
- Those looking to develop their style in illustrating mandalas
- Anyone looking to learn how to use Procreate for illustration