MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 387 MB | Duration: 3h 59m
Limits of Square Roots, Fractions, Rational, Trigonometric and Absolute Value Functions.
What you’ll learn
They will learn how to evaluate limits and determine the continuity of a function.
Students should know the basics of Algebra and Precalculus before taking this course.
This course is designed for high school and college students taking their first semester of calculus and who are learning limits and continuity. Here is a list of topics covered in this video.
1. Evaluating Limits Using a Data Table
2. Evaluating Limits Analytically Using Direct Substitution
3. Finding The Limit of Trigonometric Functions
4. Properties of Limits – Multiplication and Division
5. Evaluating Limits By Factoring – GCF, Difference of Perfect Squares & Sum of Cubes, & Factoring By Grouping
6. Limits With Square Roots and Radicals
7. Limits of Rational Functions and Fractions
8. Limits of Rational Functions With Square Roots
9. Limits of Special Trigonometric Functions – Sine, Cosine, and Tangent – Trigonometry
10. The Squeeze Theorem
11. Evaluating Limits Graphically
12. Limits and Piecewise Functions
Who this course is for
Students who are currently taking calculus in high school or in college.