Reason RE Rainwaves Ivy v1.0.1 | Team DECiBEL | 26 Dec 2021 | 27.9MB
Ivy is a polyphonic note CV Harmonizer, which is a type of instrument utility device. It listens to the notes you play via MIDI or CV, and creates and a new set of notes to musically harmonize with the original notes you played.
Connect Ivy up to two of your favourite Reason instruments via separate Gate/Note CV outputs to create harmonizing musical parts from a single MIDI track. You may also use multiple instances of Ivy together to build chords by combining them, or daisy-chaining them together.
You can program Ivy to create rules for harmony, which will determine the musical pitch relationship that exists between the original notes you play, and the new notes that Ivy generates. Ivy lets the user select a global harmonizing interval for any notes received, or by enabling ‘Advanced Mode’ instead, the user may select a unique harmonizing interval for each of the twelve musical notes.
– Be creative; much is possible when every harmony layer has it’s own signal path in the rack!
– Build chords or complex polyphonic musical sounds
– Enhance your workflow when creating musical harmonies in your song projects
– Experiment with musical harmony in real-time
– Practice playing scales; sync your notes to a musical key, or filter unwanted notes
– Includes 30+ harmonizing combinator patches
– Supported in Reason versions 7 and up
– Create musical harmonies the fast way
– Set a unique harmony rule for all 12 notes
– Be creative with polyphony in the Reason rack